Tuesday, January 24, 2023

NJPW'S Interpromotional All-Star Junior Festival: Part 1 The Announcement

My alarm goes off at 5:20AM EST, I still feel groggy as ever so I hit the snooze button, then at 5:30AM my alarm goes off again and I struggle to get out of bed to start the day. I check my phone in order to read messages sent to me while I was asleep in order to jump start my brain for the day. I see I have an alert from discord, and it's from the Tape Trade channel on his discord which said "Big show alert, March 1st LEC, NJPW, and Hiromu Takahashi present the first ever All-Star Junior Festival! Junior Heavyweights from 22 promotions will be competing in this enormous offering." He also mentioned the promotions that have talent that will be featured in the event which include: 
2AW
666 Pro Wrestling
All Japan Pro Wrestling
Big Japan Pro Wrestling
CMLL
DDT Pro Wrestling
DRADITION
Dragon Gate
Ganbare Pro Wrestling
GLEAT
Just Tap Out
Kyushu Pro Wrestling
Michinoku Pro Wrestling
New Japan Pro Wrestling (obviously)
Osaka Pro Wrestling
PANCRASE MISSION
Pro Wrestling BASARA
Pro Wrestling FREEDOMS
Pro Wrestling NOAH
Pro Wrestling SECRET BASE
Pro Wrestling ZERO1
Ryuukyuu Dragon Pro Wrestling
 
As far as I could find no wrestlers have been announced yet, nor have the matches but the venue will be at Karakuen Hall. I also noticed the only promotion that isn't Japanese is CMLL, which they were probably were included due to their relationship with NJPW. Regardless if any more promotions will be announced or not, I will say I'm excited for this event and will be on the lookout for any more updates on it. It was a great way to start the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

No Peace Underground: Promotion Returns With Samsara Event.

First off sorry for the gap between posts, I was exhausted from work, I ran out of data on my phone until February 7th, and it didn't he...