Wednesday, January 25, 2023

Revenge Pro Wrestling: First Live Event I'll Be Attending For The Year

So there's a promotion I've been following since COVID started to calm it's shit, and that is Revenge Pro Wrestling out of Erie Pennsylvania. The promotion runs four shows a year (one show per each season) and this February they're having their first show this year. The event is the Revenge Rumble and takes place at the Avalon Hotel, in the conference room (which is the only room that looks kept up, the rest of the hotel is pretty run down, but it's got charm to it) and the recently crowned Revenge Pro Champion and co-owner "Big League" John McChesney will be defending his belt for the first time during his reign as champion against Jaxon Argos, the number one contender and winner of the Erie Invitational. Both wrestlers have an undefeated record in Revenge Pro Wrestling, so one of these wrestlers will experience their first loss in this company and it will be a great match to witness live. Stay in the look out for more posts about this show cuz yes I'm milking it so I can make a few posts until the weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

No Peace Underground: Promotion Returns With Samsara Event.

First off sorry for the gap between posts, I was exhausted from work, I ran out of data on my phone until February 7th, and it didn't he...